Developed using patented magnetic force feedback technology, the DragonflyVR is the only yoke actuated with linear electromagnetic fields rather than cumbersome mechanical linkages. The DragonflyVR contains fewer heavy machined parts, which drastically reduces the price without reducing the quality. The DragonflyVR is beautifully simple and awesomely robust; no maintenance is required.
From taxiing to landing, the DragonflyVR is capable of recreating pothole, pavement segment, control forces, wind, turbulence, landing gear, stalling, and real trim effects. The DragonflyVR has built in effects that dampen quick motions and creates a smooth response.
- Fully active magnetic force feedback flight yoke with built in power supply and control unit
- Simulated effects: runway, engine, landing gear, stall, wind, turbulence, real trim, autopilot, etc.
- Dynamic force profile capable of generating periodic motion and inertial effects
- Designed for cockpit environment and desktop application
- High resolution position feedback
- Connects directly to PC or Macintosh computers via USB 2.0
- Reliable, smooth, backlash free, and requires no maintenance
- Easy to use interface that requires only outlet voltage
- X-Plane, MFSX, and Prepar3D compatible
- Plug & play with default drivers
- Quiet variable speed cooling fans
- Powder coated structural steel body with anodized aluminum shaft
- Made in Canada
- 1 Year Warranty
- Stroke Length: 5.25” (133mm)
- Maximum Linear Force: 7.5 lb (33.3N)
- Rotational angle: +/- 100° (200° total)
- Maximum rotational Torque: 2.5 ft·lb (3.39 Nm)
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Dimensions: 24 x 12 x 9 in
Basic unit does not come with a yoke handle.
Handle options available:
- Machined billet aluminum IDL-300-020 yoke handle with dual 5-way hat switches
- Intelligent IDL-30001 handle board for integration of third-party handles (not required when using the IDL-300-020 yoke handle)